Wednesday 15 January 2014

Cogs Watches and Steampunk Scenes

Cogs and watches are going to be very important in this story for me, I think it was important to collect reference images for them, as in my short comic I'm likely to have a cog workshop on one of the pages!
Here are a collection of images I've used for references imagery:






Having done some initial sketches of my characters, I want to incorporate aspects of a watch within them so maybe on the face, I think clock hands will be very important in this role, so I collected various imagery for that too.




Finally I've gathered a few steampunk styled images, from deviantart and similar sites just to get an idea of the sort of scenes/characters I'd like to do, these are much more detailed then I would like to do though. Almost all the images have a sepia tone to the artwork, maybe that's something I can do digitally over my hand coloured work?





No comments:

Post a Comment