Tuesday 22 April 2014

Logo Development

I've done some initial sketches of logo options for Norma, she definitely wants to keep to the more bubbly-esq text, but I thought I'd offer her the options, when digitalising the samples it was clear which was working and which wasn't in this case the simpler the better, although I love my pinup girl, it's not inkeeping with the brief and the colours are too jumbled - it didn't translate well from sketches.

Personally the style of these next ones are my favourite, as it fits in with that 50's feel, in terms of style of typography, the stars and swirls, it's very feminine and the colours make it kitsch but it's not what she's looking for, still a good portfolio piece for me though in terms of hand rendering text etc.




Here are the bubble logos so far, really enjoying the colours, it fits the brief, as she wanted simple no fuss no frills just cute kitsch colourful bubble logo to represent her brand, I'm sure I can do a neatened up version but enjoying the colours/ideas and text behind these logos [=






No comments:

Post a Comment