Tuesday 22 April 2014

Latex Menu Colours

we had agreed on some colours but I thought it would be worth a play anyway, I was trying to get that really simplified but fun look Hallowed Latex was looking for, I tried a couple of times using more than 2 colours but it started to get too messy. Here are some development pieces before finally reaching what I wanted to achieve with the illustrations for Hallowed.

The first few looked a bit messy, I didn't like the black writing at all and the colours were too dull or the yellow too yellow... I did like the look of the dull blue background with white writing and black outfit, but it didn't keep to the 2 colour brief, and I eventually found a way for it to work.

I also didn't like the smaller writing once I started to colour things in, so played about with taking it out of the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment