Thursday 15 May 2014

Revised Logo Work Noma Junk


Did some revised illustrations for the norma junk logo.

From feedback it was clear my pinup girl and the shape of it worked really well just needed some different colours, so I reworked into it and came up with these two illustrations, compared to my first girl their colours work a lot more!


Initial Colour palette, the yellow top didn't quite work I don't think there was enough continuity and didn't match with the rest of the colouration.


revised images... using colours picking them out and putting them in various parts of the image, e.g. colours of jeans and colour of writing. This one is a bit more playful, chipper and works well as a clothing logo but I quite like the red one, would work well in a more evening/burlesque style image, might be something to play about in the near future! Maybe her in a cocktail glass! [=



No comments:

Post a Comment