Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Photography



This photography work shows my various abilities and skills such as: using a digital camera, making and producing photograms and using Photoshop. The idea behind this was Portraits and Illustration, I combined the two to create a mystical, fantasy style scene which told a story.
Usually I don't like playing around with photos but I wanted to try something new. Using Photoshop I played around with the colours of the photogram, then added several layers of the digital photo to pin-point the girl creating a sense of ethereal movement.  (The first photo above) The photo's I took also helped the model as she made the dress. The photo to me recreates a curious forest ent with a dark story behind her.
 Additional photos...




No comments:

Post a Comment