Thursday 6 October 2011

My First Post



As a part of putting up my first post, I am supposed to demonstrate my artistic abilities, I have chosen one of my digital art pieces recently finished. It was purely for experimentation as digital art has always been an interest of mine but I've never really attempted it before. I created this using Photoshop and with the help of my graphics tablet. It is inspired by the beautiful Gothic images Victoria Francés so expertly creates.

Coming into my illustration course I would say I have a basic understanding of Photoshop, I know how to use digital and film cameras, I'm computer literate, I love using different paints/inks and experimenting with mixed media. I chose illustration because it allows me to use all of these techniques, combine them and also learn lots more to do with digital or non-digital processes.

This is my very first Piece of Digital art (Digital art in terms of the Human Form)


No comments:

Post a Comment