Thursday 1 December 2011

My Christmas Cards




We were given a task in Work Based Learning to make and draw a Christmas card
suitable for craft fares etc. the card would contain some information about how to contact you as an illustrator, so it's another promotional tool in order to get noticed.

The first drawing I did I forgot it was meant to be Christmas themed! I corrected it and added snowflakes to the girls dress and a Santa hat to the frog. The frog seemed to be a good character to represent Christmas, a very round ball-ball shape, with Christmas greens and reds. 
I made two final images, the one of the frog and one focusing on the elf girl.

I am currently in the process of colouring the final images in.








We also had to look at local Christmas art/craft fairs, this is the list me and a small group created.

1 comment: